Tuesday 31 May 2011

Legacy Name!

I've been having a little debate in my head on what to name this legacy. I recently read a thread on the Sims 3 website that asked us what attracts us the most when clicking on a thread for a legacy (this post). Many people said that they didn't usually click on the ones with normal titles because it didn't look as though they were dedicated, etc. So, I thought that I should put a little bit more thought into what I was going to name my new legacy, because I want to attract readers in, not repel them!

So...
1.Should I stick with the normal The *Insert last name here* Legacy?
2. Or sound I give it a different kind of title?

If it were to be a different title, I was thinking of maybe Surviving 10 Generations (even though I doubt I would use that one, it's really lame =P), or something like that.
I'm terrible coming up with titles, so any suggestions would be excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment